Saturday, August 13, 2016

I survived! (and art journaling)

Well, I survived our first week of homeschool for the year!

It was a little messy and not as organized as I had hoped. When we began the week, I still hadn't received my printer, which meant that we could only do certain subjects for half the week until our printer came. After that, we had to cram in everything that needed printing at the end of the week. As unorganized as it was, I still did it! I know I shouldn't be that surprised, since I homeschooled last year, but I am celebrating my victory!

I spent a little time this morning prepping the printing for next week and I am confident that next week will be even better! Next, I need to address some storage issues or the lack there of.

I have been thinking of scrapbooking a lot! I REALLY want to work on my project life from our time in Korea and finish it. I also want to try my hand at a mini album. It has been quite some time since I have made a mini! Time hasn't allowed for it recently but I am hoping I will get a couple hours to myself this weekend.

The girls and I did sit down a couple of weeks ago and do some art journaling!! It was messy but super fun, and the girls did a fantastic job! We used scrapbook paper, tissue paper, ephemra, diecuts, paint, stencils, rub-ons, ultra thick embossing powder, embossing powder, and mist.

age 4


age 7


age 9



mine


I am such a proud mommy!

Well hopefully I will get some crafty stuff done so that I can get it up on my blog, and maybe YouTube as well. I'm sure you are tired of reading about my day to day! ;)

Until next time,
Regan


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.