A big Thank You to Leslie for my Beautiful Blogger Award!
Please stop by and visit her blog and youtube channel.
Leslie is so sweet and is full of great ideas!
Thank you Leslie for this sweet award. It was so nice of you to think of me!
Here are the rules to accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. List 10 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers
Ten "Interesting" things about me!
1. There are times that I can't sleep at night because of creative ideas running through my head! LOL I have a book I write them down in! I don't know if I will ever get to them all!
2. I love to try new recipes to keep meals fresh and new! If you have any I HAVE to try, let me know! I like them to be cheap and easy! (and get this I don't watch cooking shows! LOL)
3. The summer before my senior year of high school, I was able to travel to 7 countries in Europe with the Kansas Ambassadors of Music!!
4. My husband and I teach Sunday school to the 4 & 5 year olds once a month at our church.
5. I have been crocheting since I was in middle school. My Grandmother taught me how and I haven't stopped since!
6. I pierced my Dad's ear when I worked at Afterthoughts! LOL
7. I danced on my high school and college dance teams. I took several dance classes in college including Jazz, Tap, Dance Team, Ballet, and Irish Step Dancing!!
8. One of my all time favorite movies is Gone With The Wind! I love that movie! I also like Dirty Dancing and Grease.
9. When I was in middle school, I wanted to be a Genetic Counselor! Not many of my teachers knew what it was!
10. My husband and I have been together for 10 years and married for 6 years in July! We have two beautiful daughters! SO BLESSED!
I Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers for this award and they are:
Have a great weekend!!