Friday, May 14, 2010

Journal Me This Swap

Hi!

    I am doing the Journal Me This swap over at YourPaperPantry!! If you haven't checked them out, be sure to do that! For the last 3 weeks, I have been getting to know Kim! She is a wonderful person and has been a great swap partner!! After getting to know her, this is what I created for her for our swap. All I have left to do is write my message to her!






I think that it turned out very pretty! I hope that she loves it! You can find the video HERE! The ephemra in this piece can be found at graphicsfairy.blogspot.com and antiqueimages.blogspot.com.
Thank you for taking a peek at my art!



Have a great weekend,
Regan

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Very pretty indeed :) its so feminine i love it.

Regan said...

Thank you Joanna!

TheLastOfNine said...

Hi Regan, your crochet flowers are really beautiful!! I can really appreciate them since my mom was always crocheting something, from place mats, runners, table cloths, throws, beadspreads to my dolls clothes, you name it she did it. You do a very nice job.

I am your follower now, maybe you can check out my blog some day.

Gloria

Regan said...

Hi Gloria! Thank you!
I checked out your blog and am now a follower! Love the cupcake mini!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow--this is simply beautiful!!! It is so vintage and dreamy--fabulous job!!!
Hugs,
Cindy Adkins
www.recoveryartist.com

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Regan,
What a beautiful collage! I love the textures you've used here, the paper is so nice and crumply and torn. And the embellishments compliment the piece beautifully! Thanks so much for linking this one up for Brag Monday.

Carolee ~ ArtPodStudios said...

Love the vintage feel of this piece!

PetraB said...

I love all the details of your collage, it is beautiful.