Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update!

Hi!

   So in trying to keep my blog up to date, I have decided to do another post! My daughter is feeling much better and things are looking like they might finally be getting back to some kind of normal!! Praise God!! I am currently working on about 4 different mini albums!! For some reason I can't just work on one at a time! Maybe that is why it takes me so long to finish! LOL I am hoping to get at least one finished this week or at least close to finished!! Two of the mini albums I am working on were started on National Scrapbooking Day! One of those was done while attending Laura's (from followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com) gatefold mini album UStream class! It was a lot of fun! All I need to do to it is decorate it!! Woohoo!! I have to admit that my creative juices are a little low. I want to create but when I sit down to do it, I loose my motivation! HELP!! LOL

Well, that's what is going on in my world! What are you up to?

Have a wonderful week!
Regan

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey I attended Laura's UStream as well LOL. I only got to see Saturday's though. That was the first one ever, so cool. I was also working on a mini, but not the one she was showcasing.

Regan said...

Very cool! What's your name on there and I will look for you next time! It was my first time at one of her classes as well! Very cool, I can't wait to see it!