Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

My hubby turns 30 today!! I just want to take this time to wish him a VERY Happy Birthday!! Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive husband and an extraordinary father to our girls!! We hope your day is filled with happiness and love!


On another note, voting has begun over at PaperCraft Star!! Please hop on over to their blog and vote for your favorite project!!

I also have a few new videos up on my YouTube channel!! If your interested, please hop over there and check them out! I hope to be getting more projects finished and posted on my blog and YT!!

Thanks for supporting me!! I enjoy reading your comments and suggestions!! I can't believe I am almost at 100 subscribers here on my blog and 846 subscribers on my YouTube channel! You are all amazing!! Thank you so much!!

Have an incredible and crafty weekend!!
Regan

No comments: