Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papercraft Star - Challenge #4


It's time for Challenge number 4! This week at Papercraft Star, the challenge is Sports Team! You can submit your entries for this challenge Wednesday July 14th - Saturday July 17th at 12:00 noon (Eastern Time). Voting begins Saturday and goes until Tuesday July 20th, so don't forget to stop back by and vote for your favorite!

I used this weeks Challenge to create a banner for my favorite college basketball team! I was inspired by the team's chant and I used the team's colors and mascot to finish the look!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU!!!


     

  

 

Supply List:
Paper: Brilliant Blue cs, Real Red cs, Whisper White cs by Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: 2 Color Stripe by Stamping Station
Ink: Summer Sun Stampin' Write marker, Real Red ink pad and Stampin' Write marker, Brilliant Blue ink pad, and White Craft ink by Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Jayhawk stamp
Tools: Big Shot, Tim Holtz Baroque Die, Oval Coluzzle system, Heat Gun, 1/8 inch hole punch by Fiskers
Other: leight weight white chipboard by Colorbok, White acrylic paint. white embossing powder by Martha Stewart, Roayl Blue Offray Ribbon, small white chipboard letters, large naked chipboard letters by Best Occasions.

  

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Regan, I love your banner!! You did such an awesome job with it :)

~KristinaH

wherethey'llgo said...

Great work on your banner Regan! Love it! A+++

Catherine Schroeder said...

What a cool banner!!!! I need to put a banner on my list of things to make! Great job!

Tracy said...

Your banner looks great Regan! I did one too, but I PROMISE I didn't copy. :) I'm not a sports person so a banner was the first thing that popped into my head. Really nice project! Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Regan said...

Thank you ladies!
Catherine - the banner was a lot of fun! I hope you will try it!
Tracy - I think your banner is great! I promise I didn't copy you either! LOL That was the first thing that popped in my head as well! Like they say - great minds think alike! Thank you, we did!
Regan