Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feelin' Sketchy!

I made another layout today! I used the September guest design team sketch over at SketchyThursdays and I used naked chipboard again for the ScrapTiffany challenge! I used patterned paper from Stampin' Up!, DCWV and a random patterned paper lying around without identification! lol I used a black damask clear sticker by Heidi Swapp, some Prima flowers and a flourish using the Tim Holtz Sizzix die. I accented the flowers with a rhinestone brad from Stampin' Up!, a black brad and a pearl by Martha Stewart. I did some faux stitching on this layout as well! It was a fun Sketch!



Thanks for stopping by!
Now get crafting! :)
Regan

8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty LO!! Love the colors

Heidi said...

very pretty!

Catherine Marie said...

Love that Damask sticker! Great job!
Catherine

Emora Designs said...

Thank you ladies!

SABRI said...

I really like it!!!

lisa said...

Lovely LO, love how you used the sketch.

sweet craf-tea chick said...

i love your LO, regan! great colors and love that damask! sweet pix :)! thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the COLORS!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)