Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feelin' Sketchy!

I made another layout today! I used the September guest design team sketch over at SketchyThursdays and I used naked chipboard again for the ScrapTiffany challenge! I used patterned paper from Stampin' Up!, DCWV and a random patterned paper lying around without identification! lol I used a black damask clear sticker by Heidi Swapp, some Prima flowers and a flourish using the Tim Holtz Sizzix die. I accented the flowers with a rhinestone brad from Stampin' Up!, a black brad and a pearl by Martha Stewart. I did some faux stitching on this layout as well! It was a fun Sketch!



Thanks for stopping by!
Now get crafting! :)
Regan

8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty LO!! Love the colors

heidi said...

very pretty!

Catherine Schroeder said...

Love that Damask sticker! Great job!
Catherine

Regan said...

Thank you ladies!

SABRI said...

I really like it!!!

lisa said...

Lovely LO, love how you used the sketch.

~* steph :) *~ said...

i love your LO, regan! great colors and love that damask! sweet pix :)! thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the COLORS!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)