It's Challenge number 7 at PaperCraft Star! The Challenge this week is Photo Inspiration!
You can enter your projects from Today (Wednesday August 4th) through Saturday August 7th Noon EST. Voting will begin Saturday and run through Tuesday August 10th, so be sure to stop back by to vote for your favorite! The winner will be announced Wednesday August 11th along with a new challenge!! Also, if you haven't checked out the PCS free forum, you are missing out!
I would have loved to do a circus layout, but we haven't taken our girls to the circus just yet! I created a 12X12 layout for this challenge. I used the repetative pattern, the lion and the natural colors in the picture as my inspiration for this layout of my nephew!
1) Cut CS to the following dimensions - Sage Shadow 12 X 12; Handsome Hunter 5 1/2 X 8 3/8; Kraft CS 4 1/4 X 11; Urban Oasis DSP 1 1/2 X 10 7/8 and Delicate Dots DSP 2 X 7 1/2
2) Adhere 5X7 picture to Handsome Hunter CS.
3) Border punch Kraft CS piece along the right side using spiral punch
4) Using Versamark, Stamp image all over Kraft CS then ink all the edges with Creamy Caramel
5) Adhere Handsome Hunter CS and Kraft CS beside one another leaving a 1/2 inch gap between them.
6) Adhere Urban Oasis DSP between the Hunter and Kraft CS
7) Adhere the Delicate Dots DSP across bottom
8) Adhere all chipboard pieces
9) Journal your memories!
Paper: Sage Shadow CS, Kraft CS, and Handsome Hunter CS by Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Delicate Dots DSP by SU! and Urban Oasis DSP by SU!
Ink: Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write marker and ink pad by SU! and Versamark Ink Pad
Stamp: Wild About You stamp set by SU!
Tools: Spiral punch by SU!
Other: Lion Chipboard piece from baby Safari by Little Yellow Bicycle and chipboard letters