Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where I have been...

Hi! Sorry I have been a little MIA lately. My sister was in town this last week and then my hubby took a couple days off so myself, my hubby and our girls could have some fun family time together! We checked out the Gulfarium! We all had fun! Here is a photo from our day!

Isn't she adorable? :)

Now.... Have you voted? I have!! It's voting time at Papercraft Star! Hop on over to their blog and vote for your favorite participant and favorite design team project! You have until Tuesday to vote our next Papercraft Star!

The next challenge at PCS begins Wednesday!
  Beth came up with this wonderful sketch for us...

 

Here is my sneak peek!


FUN, FUN!!! I hope you will join us at PCS this week.
I look forward to seeing your interpretation!
Now get to crafting! :)

Regan

3 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

hi regan! glad you got to have some fun time with family :)! hope you had a nice weekend! i had big plans for that stomp paper pad, but my mojo disappeared and then i had to clean, hehe.
have a great week :)! *hugs* steph :)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Regan - thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment on my card. I will definitely head over to Papercraft Star and see what kind of trouble I can get into :) I hope you have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

Regan said...

Hi Steph! Thank you, we had a great time! I did thank you! I hope you did as well! Ughh.. Don't you hate that! Have a great week!

Hi Janet! You are very welcome! The comment was well deserved! Glad to hear you will be checking out PCS! Only fun trouble!! :) Thank you and you have a great week as well!