Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gorgeous Banner from a Great Friend!

Hi! So today I received a package in the mail from my good YouTube friend Mari! She made this Gorgeous banner for me for my birthday! Thank you so much Mari, I love it!




Thank you so much to both my good YT BFFs Mari and Laura for my Birthday gifts!!
I am so blessed to have met both of you and I am grateful to have you in my life!

Big Hugs,
Regan

NOTE: This is my 2nd post today! If you are looking for Papercraft Star Challenge 19, please see post below! Thanks!

5 comments:

TheLastOfNine said...

Happy Birthday Regan!!! That is a very nice banner, you are lucky to have a good friend like Mari.
Gloria

Just Me said...

Looks good, yeah your right didn't match the blue but still looks GOOD!!!!

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty! I love it! The question on the crochet dress…My God mother bought it for me when I was a little baby. I was able to use it on both our daughters.
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/
http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/

Regan said...

Thank you Gloria! I am!!
Thank you Mari, I love it!
Thank you Dorcas!

samenamejane said...

Looks great on your blue wall. Have a good weekend. Jane