Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Papercraft Star - Challenge 28

Hi! I hope that you are having a great week. Today begins the opening of challenge 28 at Papercraft Star! This week it's a card sketch by Liz Chidester.


You have from today until Saturday January 15th at Noon EST to post your entries for this challenge and then voting will begin! Remember to stop by PCS every day of the week! Thursday our design team shares a tutorial and Friday one of our executive team members will share a project!


The Design Team Sponsor this month is PinkCatStudio!



The Prize Sponsor this week is....



For my project I created a birthday card for a dinosaur lover! I used the Rex digi stamp by PinkCatStudio!


I don't own any copics...GASP! so I used my Bic Permanent Markers to color the image. They actually work very well if you haven't tried them. I cut the image out and popped him up to give the card a little dimension.


I didn't have a super cute sentiment stamp so I stamped "Happy Birthday" and hand wrote the rest! :)


I think they turned out cute and I plan on sending them to some little men in our life!
Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to hop over to the PCS blog to check out what the other wonderful designers created!

Supply List:
Card stock: Confetti Cream and Tangerine Tango by Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Stomp by My Minds Eye
Stamps: Rex - Digi stamp by Pink Cat Studio and Birthday Whimsy by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' write marker and assorted BIC Permanent Markers
Tools: Computer & Printer, Big Shot, Die-namics Scallop Banner Trio by My Favorite Things
Other: Button, Ribbon, and brown felt Thickers by American Crafts

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh gosh Regan, this is so totally adorable! Love it!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

These are adorable and I love how you modified the stamp for the interior sentiment! Cute!!

Angi Barrs said...

Your card made me smile Regan. So adorable and cute. :)

C Stephens said...

Regan, you dino cards are dino-mite! Silly, I know but your cards make me giggle with joy like a little would do when they got your special card. Great job.

Liz said...

Regan, very cute cards. I love those dino stamps and got some too :)

Unknown said...

These are both such adorable cards...I am sincerely sorry that I have been remiss in stopping recently... I hope you are well!!