Hi All, So I am honored to have been given two blog awards!!
The first blog award is from Catherine over at The Southern Scrapper!
Thank you Catherine for thinking of me, I really appreciate your kind words!
Catherine and I worked together on the Papercraft Star design team! She is a talented lady so I hope you will check out her blog!
In order to accept this award, I have to answer 3 questions:
Share three unknown things about myself:
1. I pretty much only drink Mountain Dew Code Red and Water! LOL
2. I love my girls, but I really enjoy their Nap Time! :)
3. I love to try new recipes!
I also have to pass this award onto 5 bloggers: Here they are in no particular order:
1) Alycia - Happy Chick Designs
2) Kim - Kimi's Unique Scrapiness
3) Yolie - Yoliebean
The Second award is from Kim at Kimi's Unique Scrapiness!
Thank you Kim for your kind words! I so appreciate your kindness!
Kim and I met on YourPaperPantry when we were partnered for the Journal Me This swap! She is very talented and such a sweetheart!
So now it is my turn to share 8 things about myself and then to pass this award on to 8 people....
1) I am totally addicted to watching Secret Life of an American Teenager and I have no idea why! LOL
2) When I listen to music, I listen to Christian music.
3) I would love to take a photography class or intern with a photographer!
4) I love the idea of journaling but never know what to write
5) I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - most of you don't know that!
6) My Mom and I have been asked if we are sisters! I hope I have that problem when I'm her age! :)
7) I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke
8) Thinks Dexter is the best show I've seen in a long time!
Well there you have it....8 things about me!! Wow choosing a blogs is tough! Here they are in no particular order:
Alycia - Happy Chick Designs: Alycia and I met through YouTube and our starting a wonderful friendship! She is the sweetest person and I had the privilege of meeting her in January! She sells great charms and scrapbook kits as well.
Kristina - I work with Kristina over at Papercraft Star! She is so sweet and super supportive. She is talented and if you haven't visited her blog, you should!
Beth - I also work with Beth over at Papercraft Star! She is so supportive and such a great person. She makes me laugh and is super talented as well! Check her out!
Yolie - Yolie is so inspiring! She is talented and I enjoy hearing her stories! She is full of wisdom and fun! Check her out!
Jan - She is the director of the design team at Papercraft Star! This lady makes some gorgeous cards, check her out!
Tracy - Tracy and I work together on the PCS design team. She is super talented and makes some amazing cards and projects!
Jann - I met Jann over at The Scrap Beach! She is super talented and I love her work.
Catherine - We worked together on the design team at PCS. She makes fun cards and is super sweet!
Thank you everyone for all your kindness and support! You all bring a smile to my face daily!