Saturday, May 28, 2011

Big Girl Bed - Unscripted Sketches

Unscripted Sketches has another fun layout for us this week!


I chose to create a scrapbook layout to document my daughter getting her Big Girl Bed!
It is a very simple layout made fun by the mixture of patterns and letters.



I know the B is backwards, I thought it made the layout more young and fun!



I hope you were inspired to give it a try! Share your project with us by uploading on the Sketch #108 post at Unscripted Sketches!

Thank you for stopping by!
Regan

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the folded paper held with a brad..I've seen this before. love it! loving the polka dots for this layout. Really adorable!

dstandard said...

Fabulous - love that you made this into a layout!

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous layout - love the way you showcase the sheer joy of getting her big bed.