Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi!!

    I hope that you all had a wonderful National Scrap booking Day yesterday! I had a blast hopping along with Laura, Gina, Roxy, Yolanda and Kathy at the NSD Ning Ustream Hop!

    I wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there!! I hope you have an wonderful day spent with the ones you love. Pamper yourself today!

    With it being Mother's Day and all, I thought I would share a couple of charm bracelets I was commissioned to make. I personalized each of the bracelets by adding photos. The first one is a bracelet for a new mother. I was asked to not make it too chunky and to use white, clear and pearl. I added hints of blue (she had a boy) and silver to give it a little interest and sparkle.

(click the photos to enlarge)





The next bracelet is for a new Grandma!! I have to say this one is my favorite because I love the chunky look. I chose to use brown, black, vintage pearl, vintage buttons and she asked that I used antique gold.




















Before they were mailed out, you know I had to wrap them up!


If you missed the bracelet I made for my Mom for Christmas, you can see it HERE!

I hope you were inspired today!

If you missed my post for Unscripted Sketches yesterday, you can find it below this post!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Regan


2 comments:

Jann said...

Beautiful bracelets.....LOVE them...I bet they did as well...:o)
Glad you had such a great moms Day.....;o)

Anna Fallas said...

WOW Regan, your bracelets are so super fab LOVE them and you are so right I love the chunky one you did such an awesome job. How do you get your pictures so small what software do you use?

Mucho Hugs, Anna