Saturday, May 14, 2011

Like Father Like Son

Hi, this is my second post for today! If you are looking for the finale to my Unscripted Sketches mini album series, you can find it in the post below.

Yesterday I finished up another mini album, surprisingly it only took me a couple of days to complete! This mini album was a commissioned album made for the customer's son for Father's Day. I really love the way it came out! Please let me know what you think!

I had to use a different camera to do the video and my camera wouldn't allow me to edit the videos so unfortunately it is in two parts.

Part 1

  

Part 2

 














Thank you for stopping by!
Regan

2 comments:

Sleepy Stamper said...

OH this came out great! I love how masculine you have kept it. Great idea for Father's Day!

Kristina said...

So sweet Regan, you do amazing work. I'm sure that he will love the gift from his wife and son!