Wednesday, June 15, 2011

World's Greatest Dad - Papercraft Star

NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE TECHNIQUE JUNKIES BLOG HOP CLICK HERE!


I am so excited to share the super fun challenge we have for you this week at Papercraft Star!! I had such a fun time with this challenge and I know you will too!

Create a project using the letters "S", "T", "A", "R" as inspiration for your project. (i.e. "S" for sentiment, "R" for ribbon, etc.,)

Father's Day is right around the corner, this Sunday, so I thought it would be fun to create an award to honor the men in our life.

My letter inspiration is as follows...
S - Stamp & Stripes
T - Tim Holtz (of course!)
A - Adhesive
R - Ribbon


I used the Happy Father's Day set from TradeFish Designs to stamp my sentiment. The stamp also has Grandpa, Granddad, Grandfather and Pop.


This could be used as a pin, magnet, gift topper or an embellishment! So many options and you can get as elaborate or as simple as you'd like! I had so much fun creating this and I plan on creating more for all sorts of occasions!

You have until 9:00 PM EST Sunday June 19th (Father's Day) to upload your entries to the Papercraft Star blog for this challenge. I look forward to seeing what you do!

The Design Team and Prize Sponsor this month is...


I hope my project today inspired you to create your own!

Thank you for stopping by,
Regan

Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Paper Stash Seasonal by Tim Holtz
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Ranger
Tools: Martha Stewart Score Board, 1 3/4 inch circle punch by EK Success, Hot Glue Gun, Cricut, and Stand & Salute cartridge
Other: Basic Black 1 1/4 inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up!, pop dots, Terrifically Tacky Tape and Scotch quick-dry adhesive.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Totally cute! Fantastic idea Regan! :-)