Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles

NOTE: This is my second post for the day. If you are looking for my I Brake For Stamps post, please scroll down.

Hi! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Fourth of July!

We had a great time playing at the park, shooting off fireworks with our kiddos and watching the city fireworks from our driveway!

I just wanted to share some good, fun news with you! Scrapping Everyday Miracles picked my layout as top 3 for the June challenges, which is giving me the wonderful opportunity to be their August 2011 Guest Designer!!!






















To see the original post for this layout, click HERE.

Thank you so much ladies, I look forward to working with you at SEM in August!

Also, it's not to late to post your entries for the challenge over at the I Brake For Challenges blog! The theme is Birthday. Hop over and link up your project! 

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a blessed week!
Regan

2 comments:

Tashia Boyd said...

Congrats Regan! It's a great LO.

Unknown said...

Wow this is a lovely layout! super cute photos too :-)