Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Laugh Out Loud - Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Hi there, today I am excited to be sharing a project as the August Guest Designer at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! Today Challenge 5 - I couldn't help but laugh opens at SEM!

This challenge is about scrapping those things in life that just make you laugh!

"God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me." (Genesis 21:6)

As a stay at home mom, I am constantly laughing at my two little ones. Kids really do say the funniest things! For this challenge I decided to document one of the oh so funny family photos, you know the ones!

The scrap twist this week is to use a funny photo and some sort of recycled material on your project or in the creation of your project.

Here is what I came up with...

I used a funny family photo of course!


For my recycled element I used a Capri Sun box as my speech bubble title.


The Eyelet Outlet was the sponsor for this challenge! I used some of these cute tiny white brads to make fun photo corners on my layout. 


I hope you enjoyed my project today. Stop by Scrapping Everyday Miracles and play along with us!

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for stopping by!
Regan

Supplies:
Life is Good Collection by Echo Park
Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla CS by Stampin' Up!
Tiny white brads from Eyelet Outlet
Chipboard Brackets by Making Memories
Library Card by Linda Tieu (www.tortagialla.com)
Just Chillin' Canvas Alpha stickers by Making Memories
Black journaling pen
Tiny Stapler
Recycled Capri Sun box 

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Love that adorable title & page. And great way to recycle too. :)