Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Papercraft Star - Challenge 61

Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Today Challenge 61 begins at Papercraft Star! This week our very own Kim has put together a color challenge for us.



Combinations of 2, 3 or 4 colors only !  (not including neutrals)

Beautiful color palette don't you think?  
Unfortunately I don't have a project to share with you today. I have had been dealing with some recent events in my life that need my physical and emotional attention. Please stop by Papercraft Star and check out what our talented designers have created for your inspiration. Remember to stop by theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy store, our permanent sponsor, to check out the new digi sheets Rilly has available for you.

Hugs to you and thank you so much for stopping by!
Regan

No comments: