Saturday, November 12, 2011

Card making with a new crafter

So a couple of weeks ago a friend, Samantha, and I got together at my house. She wanted to learn how to scrapbook, so we made a few cards together. I think I may have her hooked! lol

We used the card below as our inspiration for the first cards we made.


This is what she came up with....

Beautiful, isn't it? I think she did a fantastic job for her first card!!! :)

and this is what I came up with...



For our next card we used the design of this card as our inspiration....


We both made similar cards, here is hers.


Again, wonderful job!

and mine


Then we used the 10-27 2011 Sketchy Thursdays sketch here as our inspiration for her third card. I helped her with this one, only a little though.


And her card...


I think she had a good time and she did a wonderful job on all 3 of her cards!  I hope you enjoyed my post today and will stop back by on Wednesday for another Papercraft Star challenge post.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Regan

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Isn't it such a nice feeling to get friends addicted.....I mean passionate about our craft ;)
Lovely cards...all of them are beautiful.