Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!

Hi!
     I have been a busy girl this week!! I finished about 80 prima look-a-likes using the tutorial by Jules her YT channel is Jannaviles. I also made two Father's Day gifts and a mini album I was hired to make for my Aunt (a different aunt than the honeymoon mini)!! Whew!! Here are some pictures and links!! I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think!

Prima Flowers? YouTube Video


Father's Day Gifts




Mini Album Brag Book




Thank you for looking!
Have a great week,
Regan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The brag book is adorable !!!! Your Aunt Di is gonna love it !!!!

Unknown said...

The flowers are beautiful !! You did a great job on the Father's day mini!!!! Very pretty !!!

Regan said...

Thank you Mom!! :) Not really a father's day mini, more of a photo display! LOL I am lovin' the flowers!! Thanks again Mom! Love ya!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Your flowers turn out great. I have not tried to make them yet, but I did see the video and it looks like a lot of fun. I was going through Youtube for some inspiration and saw your Boy mini and it is really cute. You put a lot of thought into it and the pages flow well. Thanks for sharing.