Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Album X2

Hi!

       So I have completed TWO mini albums! I am excited to share with you the mini album I created for Mari (mnc512). The two of us decided several months ago to do a mini album swap (my first) and I finally finished!! YAY!! You can find the link to the YouTube video in PART 1 and PART 2! I wont be posting pictures until after she receives her mini album!

       I also finished the album below entitled "Enjoy The Journey"! This album was made using the Tim Holtz Baroque Sizzix die and left overs from the album I made for Mari. I intend to give this album to Karen at ScrappinBlessings as a Thank you for her generous RAK! I hope you like it Karen! You can find the YT video HERE and the pictures below!




Thank you for looking!
Have a great week,
Regan

No comments: