Thursday, June 10, 2010

Papercraft Star - Warm Up Challenge

Papercraft star is a new challenge blog! Head over to check them out! Papercraft Star will be hosting weekly challenges, voting and winners! Don't miss out on their blog or their message boards!

The warm up challenge was a sketch!


Thank you for taking a peek, now head on over to Papercraft Star and get started!! Don't forget to VOTE!!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Peach and Green (Best Occasions paper pack) and Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!)
Designer Paper: Classic K (K&Company)
Stamps: Much Appreciated stamp set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Close to Cocoa (Stampin' Up!)
Embellishments: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Prima flower, Petaloo flower, Half back pearl
Other: Eyelet border punch (Stampin' Up!), Tim Holtz Baroque Sizzix die, corner rounder punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a lovely interpretation of my sketch at Papercraft Star. Thanks for joining us with the warm up challenge!

Liz said...

A very pretty card, I like the flowers!

♥Jan♥ said...

So so pretty ! I don't use peach often, but I got a little bug in my ear after seeing your design.

TheLastOfNine said...

Very pretty! you got my vote.
Gloria