Monday, November 1, 2010

December Partners for TH Swivel Clasp Swap

Hi Ladies!

       The partners for the December Swap are listed below. Please swap one TH swivel clasp, complete with no less than 10 charms! The theme is Christmas/Winter and the metal color is the brushed silver. Please contact your partner and get to know them. If you and your partner decide to change up the theme or color that is up to you! Please decide between yourself and your partner whether you will be swapping a large or small swivel clasp! Please have your completed swivel clasp to your partner by December 5th! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Partners:
Amy C. & Jane

Anna F. & Michelle M.

Teri & Amy K.

Maureen & Olga

Robin & Joanne

Allyson & Anna M.

Regan & Laura

Mindy & Sandy W.

Gloria & Mary

Lynn & Sarah

Michelle G. & Angie

Amy H. & Rosie N.

Kathy & Alycia


Angel Swappers:
Maureen
Amy K.



If your name was some how left off the list, please let me know as soon as possible, thank you!!
Thank you so much for participating in my swap! You ladies are making this fun and a great success! I hope that you will share your YT video or pictures of your completed swivel clasps with me... I would love to see them! If I don't talk to you before then... I hope that your Holidays are wonderful and Blessed!!
Happy Crafting!
Regan

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Regan. I don't see my name on the list. I did respond to your October email and said I would love to partner with someone. Please contact me.

Angie

Chio said...

Hi Regan, I don't see my name on list, I responded to October email about December!

Thanx

Chio

Angie said...

Hi Regan. I want to thank you for hosting this swap and pairing me with Michelle. This was so much fun and I really enjoyed meeting her.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Angie