Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm BaaAccK!!

Hi everyone!!

      Well, we have made it to our new home! There was plenty of chaos, drama and cold weather but there was also some fun! I actually enjoyed not having the computer for awhile! It was nice to forget about the computer and just spend time with family and friends not worried with deadlines, emails, blog posts and creating! I was also so glad to get it back and I look forward to creating again! LOL :) However, getting my family settled and everything unpacked and situated is definitely my top priority right now! Please be patient with me as we get back into our groove and I in turn get back into mine! :)

I just want to thank all of you for all the emails and sweet comments!! I had 775 emails in one inbox and 2 or 3 hundred in the other! YIKES!! Granted a couple hundred were emails and coupons from places like Joann's and Michael's! LOL I am trying my best to go through them and get back to those of you that emailed! I was pleasantly surprised to see that my followers on my blog has grown to 230 and my YT has grown to 1590!! You all are so amazing and I can't thank you enough for all your support and kind words!

So some fun to share with you from our trip to our new home... I was able to meet two of my YouTube BFFs!! Alycia (YT - alyciajo42179) kindly invited us to visit with her and her family as her home was the halfway point of our travels! I said yes and we had a great time visiting! We were lucky enough to have Mari (YT - mnc512) and her family drive over a few hours to visit as well! I am happy to say that we all had a wonderful time and got along great!! No crafting was to be had but we had 6 beautiful little girls to keep track of; they got along wonderfully as well! Thank you so much Alycia for your kindness and hospitality! We had a wonderful time! Mari, I am so glad you were able to come as well! I enjoyed meeting both of you and your families and we will definitely have to get together again! Maybe next time a little creating can be involved! :)

Now for some proof! :)



I am looking forward to catching up on all of your creative projects and youtube videos and the message boards at Papercraft Star and a couple of ning sites! Hopefully I will have some projects to share with you soon!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Regan

3 comments:

Tracy said...

YAY! We're glad to have you back Regan. Hope all the rest of your new household set up goes nice and smoothly. Hugs!

Kristina said...

Meeting YT friends, how fun is that!! Super cool. Glad you are back and can't wait to see what crafty things you come up with in your new home!

samenamejane said...

Good to see you back. I hope everything is going well for ya'll. Jane Bain