Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papercraft Star - Challenge 32

It's time for Challenge 32 at Papercraft Star! This week we have another great Liz Chidester sketch for you!


You have today through Saturday January 12th  at Noon EST to post your entries for this challenge and then voting will begin! Remember to stop by the PCS blog on Thursday and Friday for more fun!


The Design Team Sponsor this month is......... My Favorite Things!!

The Prize Sponsor this week is.............
 



The Grand Prize Sponsor for the month of February is.....


For my project this week I made a fun and playful card using the Start The Day With Whee stamp set by My Favorite Things! They have some really adorable stamps!  


I used the Animal Crackers and Mango Frost Stacks by DCWV. I loved the patterns and bright colors.


For the scallops I used the Die-namics Rounded Banner Trio by My Favorite Things!

I think it is an adorable card! I didn't snap a picture but the inside is stamped with "I Love You To The Moon and Back... and then some" This stamp is part of the Bedtime Story stamp set by My Favorite Things!

I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog today! Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day,
Regan

Supply List:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Green Galore by Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Animal Crackers and Mango Frost Stacks by DCWV
Stamp(s): PI - Start The Day With Whee and PI - Bedtime Story by My Favorite Things
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Ranger, Soft Sky Ink by Stampin' Up!, Stampin' Write markers by Stampin' Up! in Blush Blossom, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Green Galore, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa
Tools: Die-namics Rounded Banner Trio by My Favorite Things, Coluzzle, and 1/2 inch Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!
Other: Yellow and White Bakers Twine

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Adorable card Regan, love that image!! I hope all is well with you, drop me a line and give me an update when you have a few minutes!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so cute, Regan! I love the cheery blue sky and your take on the sketch is just perfect! Great job!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww super sweet card Regan. It made me smile. Love the paper that you used. :)

Kim Duran said...

Regan, I love your card! The polka dots, the plaid paper - they work together perfectly with the little girl on the swing. It makes me feel like a kid again remembering how fun it was to swing on the playground and feel the wind in my hair.

Tracy said...

Wonderful card Regan! Those papers make it so much fun. :-) Great job!

C Stephens said...

Cute card Regan. I love this stamp and your coloring is fantastic. The colors from DCWV are perfect!

♥Jan♥ said...

It was a rare one who managed to incorporate the swirl from the sketch - you did it !!! So glad to have you back, looking forward to seeing all your new ideas. (Hope you found some new shops in your new town !!)

Liz said...

i like the paper you have used and the stamp is so cute.