Monday, September 12, 2011

Get your broom and other recent projects

Happy Monday! Today I have a Halloween card to share with you that I made for the August Greetings From swap at YourPaperPantry


I mocked this card after my Summer Marilyn card that created for a challenge at Papercraft Star. The ephemera image is from Magic Moonlight and I framed it using the stamp combo Sizzix die. I made the broom embellishment using gold tulle, black crochet thread and a twig from my yard. I am loving to sew on my projects and this card was no different.

I also wanted to share a couple of videos where I share some of my recent projects.



and a mini album



Jan's tutorial for the mini album above.

I hope you are inspired this Monday!
Have a comment or question, please leave it below!

Thank you for stopping by,
Regan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow youve been busy! Cute card and great minis xx

Lili said...

You're so creative!! I love the Halloween card, brilliant idea to make that broom out of tulle:) The mini album is very cute! Thanks.

FerrellGraph-x said...

Making a broom out of a stick and the gold Tulle is Genius! I love it!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer