Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Goodie Bags

Hi there! Can you tell I am on a Halloween kick?! :) Today I would like to share with you the Halloween themed goodie bags I created for YourPaperPantry's lunch bag up-cycle swap group.


The paper I used on this project is from the Midnight Spell stack by DCWV and from Halloween in Wonderland by Graphic 45. You can find the rest of the supplies at the end of this post. 


The ephemera image is from Prim Primitives and the label is from Graphics Fairy (I think). You can find the bottle template at House of Stir Fry

We were to make 5 (I made 6) for this swap. I had so much fun creating these and I look forward to seeing what the other ladies made. Come join us at Your Paper Pantry!

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting,
Regan

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The Midnight Spell stack by DCWV and Halloween in Wonderland by Graphic 45
Card Stock: White Printer card stock
Ink: Basic Black classic ink, Pumpkin Pie craft ink, and More Mustard craft ink by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Studio G
Ephemera: Witch from Prim Primitives and label from Graphics Fairy
Tools: hole punch, ATG, computer & printer, and Bottle Template from House of Stir Fry
Other: foam tape, baker's twine, Harvest Orange glimmer mist by Tattered Angels, black tulle, grunge board, and metal edge grunge tag by Kraft Outlet.

No comments: